The HM10’s 2 channels, 2 events per channel, 2 optical sensor inputs, and 2 encoder inputs along with its distance based stitch and digitally controlled temperature and pressure provide outstanding performance at an affordable price.
The microglue HM10 is the simplest and easiest to use 2 channel all in one system available on the market. GMS has combined the easy to use microglue 228 Pattern Controller with the innovative technology of our melt tank with digital pressure control. The HM10 allows real time adjustments to its outputs, making it simple for operators to get the exact pattern desired. The systems distance based pattern stitching capability allows each event to be programmed to apply multiple glue patterns. Features also include proportional control, proprietary closed loop torque sensing motor drive and digital pressure display make this a very flexible and easy to operate system.
- Inch, centimeter, or millimeter operation
- 2 individually programmable events per channel
- 10 pound advanced Teflon coated tank
- Digitally controlled temperature and pressure
- Remote head purging
- Optical sensor lockout feature
- Patented output speed compensation
- Distance based stitch pattern control
- Dual encoder and optical sensor inputs
- Proportional control for glue pressure
- 24 hour timer for auto start up